<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

After a few months of dead air, I am inspired to get back to posting thanks to my wife's comment earlier this afternoon that I "haven't posted anything on my blog in a while." Big understatement, sweetie, and thanks for noticing. But I've fallen back on the facts that we've been moving to another coast (the Left one), settling into a new apartment over the last month after a successful sale of most of our disposible furniture goodies back in VT, and finding out that we're pregnant (a distraction worth mentioning but hardly usable as a means for slacking on the politicocommentary shtick). Whatever. With less than 3 months until the election I'm exicted to officially enter the fray once again. Try the Kool Aid, folks - it's made without the usual ugly additives and is meant to appeal to almost everyone that likes the flavors of politics. All the blogging - and more irritatingly the established-media's commentary on those in the fold - during the Democratic Convention made me loathe the form. Regardless, I need to get off my high horse and get back into the battle.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?